The PTA have done an amazing job during these challenging times to come up with and host a variety of events and initiatives to bring our school community together and raise much needed funds for the school.
Some of these are listed below. Please also look at their new Fundraising, Ticketing and Payments site https://www.pta-events.co.uk/oatlands for up to date about the current initiatives and how you can get involved
All PTA Meetings and other Events are also listed on the Oatlands School Calendar
Here is what you have to look forward to in the next couple of months. Please contact the PTA chair if you would like to help with any of these events.
- 5th October (AGM)
- 16th November
- 11th January
- 1st March
- 26th April
- 14th June
- 12th July
- Saturday 20th November 2021 - Children's Disco (see information below)
- Friday 26th November - Year 2 Bake Sale
- Saturday 11th December - Christmas Pantomime
- Friday 14th January - Sponsored Bounce
- Saturday 5th February - Quiz Night
- Friday 11th February - Year 1 Bake Sale
- Friday 25th March - Mother's Day Market
- Saturday 14th May - Spring Ball
- Friday 17th June - 'DUG' Market
- Sunday 26th June - FUNDAY
- Friday 1st July - Ice Cream Sale
- 8th/9th/10th July - Family Camping Weekend
PTA - School Discos - Saturday 20th November
All Oatlands children are invited to come and join us for our School Discos
They will be held in the school hall on Saturday 20th November at the following times:
- RECEPTION 2 - 2:30 pm
- YEAR ONE 2:45 - 3:45 pm
- YEAR TWO 4 - 5 pm
The cost is £5 per child which will include the disco, a drink and a snack.
Please go to the PTA online booking system at www.pta-events.co.uk/oatlands to book your tickets.
You will be asked to leave your contact details and any medical information for your child(ren) on the website as part of the booking process. It will also suggest you print off the ticket(s), YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS, your name will be on the door when you come to drop your child off.
- Children can feel free to come in whatever they fancy wearing, so fancy dress if they would like to, or just in normal clothes or party outfits.
- The hall will be dark and noisy, with flashing lights, and some children may find this unsettling. After feedback from previous years, we will ensure that the disco for Reception will be a little lighter & not so noisy however as there is limited space in the hall, you will unable to stay with your child (unless you are one of the designated parent helpers at the disco.) Please bear this in mind when considering whether to buy your child a ticket.
- If your child suffers from a severe allergy and needs an Epipen you may want to consider being a parent helper as we cannot guarantee that there will be someone there who knows how to administer it.
- When dropping off your child please ensure that you leave your mobile phone switched on for the duration of the disco in case we need to contact you for any reason.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the PTA on PTAChair@oatlands.surrey.sch.uk
Thank you and I look forward to seeing those funky dance moves.