Ensuring that your child is appropriately dressed for school is very important. Wearing school uniform helps children to develop a sense of belonging as well as being practical for all school activities.
The same uniform is worn across the whole school and is based on the school colours of red and green.
All Oatlands Children are expected to wear a green jumper or cardigan embroidered with the school logo. They must also have a red Oatlands bookbag and a red, drawstring PE bag. These, and other Oatlands branded items, can be ordered from our school uniform supplier School Uniform Direct. Click here to access the Oatlands pages of their website.
In addition to the green Oatlands cardigan or jumper, children should be dressed in their choice of the following items:
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt.
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore.
- Grey or white socks
- Grey or green tights
- Safe, smart black shoes
- Green, checked summer dresses (in the warmer months).
- Warm, waterproof coat
All Children must have:
- Red or green T-shirt with Oatlands school logo
- Black shorts
- Trainers or black slip-on plimsolls
- Green Oatlands branded hoodie and jogging bottoms.
In addition to these essential items, School Uniform Direct also offers for sale the following optional uniform items:
- Elasticated school ties.
- Red or green woolly hats.
- Red or green baseball hats or legionnaire hats.
- Reversible, waterproof fleece coats in either red or green embroidered with the school logo.
Other important information:
- PE kit is worn for all indoor and outdoor Physical Education lessons throughout the school year so must remain in school at all times.
- All items of clothing, including footwear, coats and PE kit MUST be clearly labelled with your child's name.
- No items of jewellery should be worn in school for reasons of health and safety.
- Long hair MUST be tied back from the face with hair accessories kept to a minimum and in line with the colours of the school's uniform.