The School Day
The school day
08:30 Gates open
08:50 Bell rings for the start of the school day
13:15 Afternoon session begins
15:00 End of School Day
Part-time children attend 9.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m
Teaching time (excluding assemblies, registration and playtimes) - 21 hours 15 minutes per week.
- Please remain with and supervise your children until the bell rings.
- Be on time as children arriving after 9.00 am must enter via the school office and will be recorded as late.
- Remember to park your bikes and scooters carefully in the racks and areas provided and do not ride them in the playground.
- Remember to always use the supervised crossing and pedestrian entrances for your child’s safety.
- Please do not allow your children to use the football areas or play with learning resources laid out on the verandahs before school.
- When the bell rings at the end of the day, please leave the playground promptly so the space can be used for after school clubs.