Ensuring that your child comes to school appropriately dressed is very important. Wearing school uniform helps children to develop a sense of belonging as well as being practical for all school activities.
Oatlands school uniform is worn throughout the school and is based on the school colours of red and green. PE kit is worn for all indoor and outdoor Physical Education lessons throughout the school year so PE bags must remain in school at all times. All items of school clothing, including footwear, coats and PE kits MUST be properly labelled with the child's name.
Items embroidered with the Oatlands Logo should be ordered from our school uniform partner - School Uniform Direct (SUD). Click here to access their website.
All children should come to school each day wearing their green Oatlands school jumper or cardigan embroidered with the school logo along with their choice of the following items:
- White shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Grey or white socks
- Grey or green tights
- Safe, smart black shoes
- Green checked summer dresses may be worn in the warmer months.
- Warm, waterproof coat
For PE lessons, all children should have available:
- Red or green T-shirt with school logo
- Black shorts
- Trainers or black slip-on plimsolls
- Green Oatlands hoodie and jogging bottoms.
In addition, all children must have:
- Red Oatlands book-bag
- Red Oatlands drawstring PE bag
School Uniform Direct also offer a range of optional branded items which you can chose to buy. These include:
- Elasticated striped school ties.
- Red or green pull on woolly hats.
- Red or green baseball hats or legionnaire hats.
- Red or green reversible fleece/waterproof Oatlands coat.